Returns & Refunds
As we are dealing with
giftsof a perishable nature, our
Returns & Refund policyis defined by this. These guidelines shall apply if, in the rare case, you’d like to
returnor desire a
- Due to the nature of Keona
gifts, which are perishables, we DO NOT offer
refunds/cancellations unless acknowledged in writing by Keona
- Please call/write to us immediately if you face any problem with your order. We will try our best to address it.
- If you’ve had an issue with the delivery, please send in your complaint in writing immediately (within one day of the
delivery date), along with a picture of the product or products in question.
- We may choose to
refundyour order amount, entirely at our discretion. The maximum amount refunded will be the value of the order. Keona will not be liable for any loss or claim beyond this value. The products ordered must be returned before a
refundcan be processed.
- Keona reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason, including, but not limited to:
– the delivery being outside delivery area limits
– the delivery containing offensive or abusive language, intended to harass the recipient
– exotic flowers that are not in season
- We are not obligated to share reasons for
cancellation of an orderby Keona
- For payments made using the
refundswill be sent to the gateway for processing. The gateway may take up to 15 working days to credit the money to you.